Wigsalon introduces, for the first time ever, wigs you can get today and pay later. WigSalon realizes that we often have Holiday Season priorities this time of year. PayPal has a program that allowed its clients to buy now and pay later. So WigSalon sought approval for the program, and with our many years in the business, we got it exclusively for our VIP clients. It's never been done before with wigs. Our clients know this. But it's a great concept and only WigSalon has it.
Simply use the credit card of your choice with PayPal and "select the Bill Me Later" option. The link to PayPal is in our shopping cart, in the "drop down" box called "card", which you will see after you select "add up my order". Nothing could be easier more secure. PayPal is internationally recognized as the safest online portal on the planet. Merchants do not even get your card information when you shop with a PayPal terminal.
We hope you like this feature we have put together. Thank You for being a WigSalon client. If you have any questions about this offer or our wigs please call 1-800-262-8437 or email Joseph at email@example.com .
TO START SHOPPING CLICK HERE
Get 6 months financing on orders of $99 or more when you pay with Bill Me Later®, a PayPal service.
Plus, this week get a bonus $5 back on your wig purchase!.Exclusive Bonus Offers(available to PayPal customers only; non-transferable)
$5 back on first Bill Me Later purchase
Valid on purchases made through November 30, 2012
- Valid for first Bill Me Later purchase only.
- You will receive $5 back as a statement credit (within 1-2 billing cycles).
- No minimum purchase required.
- If you have already made a purchase using your Bill Me Later account, you are not eligible to receive the $5 statement credit.
- Limit 1 per customer. Non-transferable.
Special Financing Options
Financing Offer Financing Details No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more
Valid on purchases made through November 30, 2012
Enjoy No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on Bill Me Later purchases of $99 or more.
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
Avoid interest charges.
- We'll send you reminders to let you know when your statement is available online and when payments are due.
- You can also view your account information online at any time to stay on top of purchases and make payments.
- Pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date on your statement.
- Take advantage of promotional financing on multiple purchases up to your available credit line. We'll help you keep track of when each promotional balance is due.
Your Money. Your Choice.
- If you'd like to take more time to pay, interest will accumulate at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the date of this purchase.
- The accumulated or "deferred" interest will be added to your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires, if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available on your statement and online at any time - so you can stay informed along the way.
If approved, WebBank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. WebBank will also pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.
More time to pay on purchases of $0 - $98.99
Valid on purchases made through November 30, 2012
Buy now and pay later with Bill Me Later for eligible purchases up to $98.99.
- The choice is yours:
- Pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or
- Make minimum payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
- We'll send you email reminders when payments are due - and you can keep track of purchases and view your statements online.
Learn More About Bill Me Later – FAQs
What is Bill Me Later?
- Bill Me Later is a PayPal service that gives you more time to pay.
- It’s fast and easy - no credit card to enter and approval just takes seconds.
- Enjoy flexibility and control - you’ll have a choice to pay for your stuff now, or pay later.
- Easily manage your Bill Me Later purchases and schedule payments at PayPal.com.
- View Bill Me Later Terms and Conditions.
- You’ll start with an available credit line of at least $250.
- The Annual Percentage Rate is $19.99% and the Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
- If you happen to pay late, you could receive a late fee of up to $35.
How does Bill Me Later work with PayPal?You can use Bill Me Later with your PayPal account on eBay or at any of your favorite stores.
- Check out with PayPal and then choose Bill Me Later.
- Answer 2 quick questions and accept the terms.
- Look for your Bill Me Later statement via email.
Learn more about Bill Me Later – FAQs:Just select Bill Me Later as your payment choice during checkout. When shopping on eBay, look for it below PayPal on the Choose Payment Method page. You'll give your Date of Birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, accept the terms, and you're done. Approval takes only seconds.
Back to topYou will receive monthly statements and can choose to pay in full or over time (interest charges apply). For your convenience, you can pay your bill on BillMeLater.com. Plus, if you use Bill Me Later through PayPal, you can also view your purchases and pay your bill on PayPal.com. Even though your purchases appear in both places, you will only be charged once.
Back to topBill Me Later was acquired by PayPal in November 2008. Both Bill Me Later and PayPal are committed to providing customers with the fastest, most convenient buying experience online.
Back to topMake no payments for 6 months. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed Interest. If you do not pay in full, Interest will be billed from the date of purchase.
Back to topNo. There is no annual fee for using Bill Me Later.
Back to topThe Annual Percentage Rate is 19.99%. The Minimum Finance Charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date and pay no finance charges.
Back to topBill Me Later will charge a late fee for each month a minimum payment is not paid in full by the payment due date on your statement. The amount of the late fee will be the amount of the missed payment, up to $25, the first time you are late. If you're late again, the late fee will be up to $35.
Back to topYes, Bill Me Later provides "zero fraud liability" protection; the same protection provided by most major credit cards. This means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges. And your identity is validated with top-of-mind information such as Date of Birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number. This means there is no account number that can be lost or stolen.
Back to topYes. Once you open a Bill Me Later account you will have a credit line, which we call your "buying power." Once you have completed your first purchase using Bill Me Later, we at WebBank open a Bill Me Later account with buying power equal to the amount of your purchase or $250, whichever is greater. You can now use Bill Me Later to make additional purchases. If those purchases would cause your outstanding balance to go above your buying power, then we will evaluate if you are eligible for more buying power and increase your buying power if you are. This happens seamlessly during the checkout process. You don't need to do anything and it won't slow down your checkout.
On an ongoing basis, your buying power will be either the highest total of balances you have had outstanding on your account at any time or a lower amount of which you have received notice, but will not be less than $250. Here's an example of how this works:
You can always continue to make additional purchases up to your outstanding buying power, and we will consider increasing your buying power when your purchase goes above it.
- If your first purchase using Bill Me Later is $150, your initial buying power will be $250.
- If before you pay your first bill you make another purchase for $300, we will adjust your buying power to $450 (if you are eligible for higher buying power).
- If you then pay off $350 of your first bill, you will have $350 of buying power remaining. If you want to make another purchase using Bill Me Later for more than $350, we will increase your buying power again (if you are eligible for higher buying power).
Back to topBill Me Later is a credit account that you can use to make purchases. WebBank will review and consider your credit report and other credit related information prior to opening your account and establishing your buying power. Creditworthiness is determined by WebBank. This process happens in a matter of seconds as part of the Bill Me Later checkout process. Once you are a Bill Me Later customer, you can rely on your buying power to make purchases. If you make a purchase that would cause your outstanding balance to go above your buying power, we will review your credit history and history with Bill Me Later to instantly determine whether to increase your buying power.
Back to topNo, we pull a credit report on your first purchase and occasionally when you ask us to increase your buying power. We do periodically get updates to this report but these updates have no impact on your credit score. We review your account quarterly. If for any reason we reduce your buying power, we will notify you in writing of the reason.
Back to topBill Me Later is available at thousands of online stores that accept PayPal. It is also available on eBay and exclusively on thousands of other online stores that accept Bill Me Later.
Back to top